Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sleep on Sefe..



I dont even know where to start. Words are not enough to describe how i feel right now. The heaviness in my heart seems to linger on forever.....i have tried countless to try and figure out how and why this happened but alas I have no clue or knowledge whatsoever. I didn't believe it when I got the news. I remained in my selfdenial until I watched them lower your coffin down to mother earth!  Sefe! Sefe! Sefe! My little fake Ghanian sister...no more

Tobi is holding up too. It's harder for her I guess. You guys were much more closer and it might take her a longer time to heal but we look not unto man but to God Almighty for comfort. Its a painful loss but we take solace in knowing that you were born again. No one in Christ Jesus dies!!! They only sleep!!! 

There are some wounds that only He can heal and this is definitely one of them.  We are praying for your family and we hope that God will comfort them too.  For everyone else that knew you, we pray that your life legacies will touch them.

Your last update on skype was "live everyday like it is your last" even in death your still passing across to us a message: this life is a journey. One day we shall all go to meet Our Creator. We can't escape it. Its inevitable. its not death that matters but the question of ones eternity.  We miss you but your sweet memories we will hold dear to our hearts.
Goodnight dear....sleep on..


No comments:

Post a Comment