Saturday, April 5, 2014

Beauty lies in the eyes of The beholder.

Its been a while now since I blogged..I have been so busy with school and most nights I am either studying or watching medical videos via YouTube...oh I missed out the research part! Yes I am busy doing that a lot too...but I am trying to make out time for the things that are important.
 
So I came across this picture sometime last week on twitter and I saved it. It was captivating for me. Just looking at these children coming together to make something out of nothing had me smiling and appreciating just how much we can achieve when we come together to do even the little things that we don't even regard or pay attention to.

There is always an atom of beauty in the things we do....we just have to let ourselves see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment