Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy New Month everyone! God is a God of unconditional love.



Its a new month everyone! God has been so kind to us. He has given us the gift of life and no matter how things have been this year, His Grace has been sufficient for us all. The month of may is the 5th month of the year. The number 5 stands for Grace!!! May His Grace abound in our lives this month in Jesus Name.

It I cant count how many times I have fallen and looked up to see His hand extended towards me in love. There is no one else that could love us so unconditionally. No one else could give and show us such great and tender love we don't even deserve. When i sit down to think of where and who i am, i am left in awe because i realise i don't deserve all I have yet He has blessed me with so much in such a little time.  Thank You Lord so much for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment