Thursday, August 21, 2014

As for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

The first time I saw this, my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't help but falling in love with it. It almost brought tears to my eyes. It captured the kind of picture that I had imagined in my mind about my future family for years! It almost looked like I was looking at myself.....the kids look like quadruplets (not what i envisioned) but I wouldn't mind having 4 angels at a go if The Lord Wills it! 

The book of Joshua 24:15 came to my heart immediately. It says that "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."


It is a painting by Aaron Hicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment