Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Birthday to my No 1 Superman Nife!!!


My Baby Niffy Niffy just turned 6 and I still can't believe it! God is so great! I can still remember the first time I saw him, i had paid aunty sade and her husband a visit for the first time since mother's passing and there he was, the little cute rascal climbing out of his walker and crawling over to the door trying to get outside. Not caring how many times his parents would pick him up and put him back in his walker, he kept climbing out until they just let him be and I took him up in my arms and smiled at him and he responded back with a toothless smile and I saw for the first time why my mum doted on him.....it was then our bond was formed and it has been stronger than ever..... Nifemi, my baby, my sweetheart, my little superman happy birthday! My prayer for you is that God continues to keep and guide you. May He continue to shield you in Jesus Name. I love you.so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment