Monday, December 16, 2013

Dont lose Hope. John 14:1

Jesus told us not to let our hearts be troubled. He told us to just believe in Him and His Father God  Almighty. There are so many ups and downs in life, but we must never lose hope no matter what happens. We must hold on.

I tell people that as long as you are still alive, you must never give up on yourself or be put down by situations. Jesus Christ was a fighter himself! He endured all the pain on The Cross for you and i  to be set free! He never gave up and so must we also.

Whenever I am troubled, disturbed and hurt I just run to Jesus for hope. I look to him because I know that only him alone can help me. Trust me most times he always comes through for me!

So if you are reading this and you are at that position where life is starting to weigh you down please hold on to God. dont lose hope I beg of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment