Wednesday, December 4, 2013

No matter what you are going through, dont give up. Suicide is not an option!

God is always working out things for our own good, we just need to trust him totally. There are times when it gets tough but we must look unto Jesus. John 10:9 says that when we are saved that we will find pasture as we go in through Christ our Saviour! Isn't God good to us?

He sent us His only son to give us hope! Jesus is The Hope of the whole world and with Him all things are possible! Luke 1:37.  So are you going through your valley moment, Dont give up I beg of you. Jesus loves you.  He cares for you and wants to help you all you need to do is to surrender to him!  I tell you that suicide is not an option or a way of escape! Its just another route to eternal damnation! Don't even think about it!

If you just read this and have made up your mind and heart to surrender your life to Jesus Christ please pray this short prayer unto salvation below.

Lord Jesus Christ I come unto you today as a sinner.
Lord I am sorry for the way I have been living my life.
I ask you to please forgive me and come into my heart today.
Please renew me and write my name in the Book of Life. 
Give me the peace that comes with being yours in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

If you just prayed this prayer please write to me at adaurecassandra@yahoo.com or add me up on bb\pin 224b4532.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment